The moving process begins tomorrow!!!! My dad's going to pick up the moving truck around 8:00 (which is approximately when I'll be waking up). Then Grandma B. is stopping over at some point with cookies and banana bread. Yummy! And then as soon as everything is loaded up, we'll be on the road!
The goal is to get to Las Vegas around 10-11 in the morning on Saturday. Then the whole paperwork process and signing of the lease happens. Then I can move in!!!!! But I most likely won't be posting for a while because the internet isn't getting hooked up until Monday.
And then it's going to be busy, busy, busy with unpacking, finding out where everything is, and then orientation starts the next week!! Man oh man!
Bye sweetie pie! I can't believe we didn't get our own lunch in before you left. I'll be thinking about you, vicariously enjoying your westward bound trip. And I hope to see you very very soon
ReplyDeleteLove you to pieces!
Kathleen
Exciting!! Hope the move went smoothly!
ReplyDelete