Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's Up?

I have a cold. It's not that bad, really, but it's a bit annoying when I should be putting my energy into packing because I move in a week! Crazy, I can't believe it's already down to just one week. Today I'm going through my CD collection trying to find CDs that I can maybe sell for a little bit of money. I'm also making back-up copies of some of my CDs because I'm not actually bringing the real ones with me to Vegas. But I'm only making some, like Christmas music, because I don't keep that on my computer. I like the shuffle function, so I keep the Christmas music off the computer so I don't have to listen to holiday tunes that randomly pop up during August.

The only problem is that I'm running into the problem of finding blank CDs that my computer isn't recognizing as anything, so I can't burn anything to it. Luckily, I bought a new spindle of CDs the other day (Target is having a great deal on them right now!) so I have the new ones, which my computer does recognize. I'm just not happy about the prospect of possibly having to throw away 10 CDs that aren't working. I thought it was my computer's CD drive that might be the problem, but then the new ones worked... oh wells.

And then I'm going to re-alphabetize my CD collection in the CD shelf that's staying home. (Have I mentioned I'm a huge nerd? Who can also be a bit OCD sometimes...? Yeah.)

In other news, my best friend Kelsey got married last weekend. The ceremony and everything, especially her, were just beautiful and everything went really well! I hope to make another post about it when I can get my hands on some pictures. My mom was the wedding photographer, so I could just sneak them off of the home computer, but Kelsey and her husband have not seen the pictures yet. I guess I'll be a good girl and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment