I have always loved this game, but I think I'm kinda terrible at it. So, we'll see if I can trick those of you who read this.
1) I was in the studio audience on a Canadian MTV show and almost got interviewed about being a cheerleader.
2) When I was younger, I never really got into Beanie Babies, but I did compile quite the collection of Pokemon cards.
3) When I graduated from high school, my congresswoman sent me a U.S. flag that had been flown at the Capitol in my honor.
If you had a large collection of Pokemon cards, our friendship is officially over. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi Julie!!!!! Graduation was so fun. Thanks for picking burs out of Cora and Charlotte's fur. That's a genuine friend!
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm....which is the lie? I'm going to go with #2, seeing as how you love little creatures. I just can't imagine that you wouldn't have collected Beanie Babies!
I'll agree with the others on #2. My nephews collected Pokemon cards, my niece and daughter needed a bigger room for all the CUTE beanies. "It'll fund my college education some day." Congrats Grad.
ReplyDeleteMan! I knew that wasn't a good lie. I had tons of Beanie Babies (and still do...). Every so often I make feeble attempts to sell them at garage sales. Maybe I'll get organize this summer and try e-bay or amazon.
ReplyDeleteShe shoots! She scores! It was a great lie...we're just good guessers!
ReplyDelete