Really, I just need to get past tomorrow's final. It's for General Physics I, and it's going to be painful. Very painful. Once I'm done with that test, I'm not as worried about the others. The exam for Global Change Ecology (Wednesday) won't have too many surprises on it, so as long as I put the time into studying I'm not concerned. And then there's Environmental Problems and Policy (Thursday). Just give me two hours to memorize the study guide, and I'm good to go.
I should be studying for physics right now, but I've come down with a cold and am having trouble getting motivated to study. I'm hoping that it's not strep again (have had a sore throat since Friday night) because I really don't want to deal with antibiotics again for a while. I'm hoping that when I call in tomorrow they'll tell me it's not strep, just an annoying cold.
Noooooooo....I so hope you're not sick with strep throat again. Did you have problems with antibiotics last time?
ReplyDeleteYou're so close now! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!