
I am done with physics!!! (Unless they make me take it in grad school... *crosses fingers*) The final could have gone much worse, though I guess it could have gone better too. But oh well, it's done and behind me. I'll just be happy if I pull off a C- or better in the course.
Later today I take my final for Global Change Ecology, which is one of the coolest classes ever and I am sad that I have had senioritis so bad this semester or I would have gotten so much more out of it (and probably a better grade, too!). The rest of my day until then is going to be devoted to studying for that exam. Pete's tests usually aren't too bad if you've studied well. He's nice and doesn't throw crazy questions at you and he's a fair grader.
Then I have my last final tomorrow. Which I'm not worried about at all, I just want it to be done so that I can relax and work on getting organized enough to move out and to have a fun weekend with family and friends.
Comic: Andy's Comic Strips
How's the throat?
ReplyDeleteIt's funny, I felt pretty good on Monday and Tuesday, which is why I was surprised when the doc told me I actually had strep. But then last night and today I feel more like I'm sick/have a cold.
ReplyDeleteHope you can sneak a little rest in before the big events!
ReplyDelete