Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lack of Interwebs

I would love to recap commencement and all of the fun activities, but I'll probably get around to that later on. Right now my house is without internet. We shut ours off the day before graduation and then mooched off of the neighbor's wireless for about a day, after which point they must have shut theirs off for the summer. Drat. So, now I'm at Common Cup enjoying a super yummy decaf white mocha and free wireless internet access.

Given the current internet scenario, I probably won't be posting for a while. I'll be back in the 'burbs on Saturday sometime, but I'll be a tad bit busy. Unpacking when I get home to get re-settled into my house that I will only be living in for two more months. And then I'll be attending a bridal shower on Sunday (yay Kelsey!!) and then working on planning the next shower for her. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment