I'll be honest, I'm in a very whiny mood right now (for which, I apologize). I have a physics final this afternoon that I haven't studied for. I don't want to study for it. And I don't feel like studying for it, I feel like sleeping all day and taking my stupid amoxicillin that I don't even want to take because antibiotics are evil (somewhat).
My itty-bitty rays of sunshine:
1) Fluffy: This super cute little stuffed animal that Erik won out of one of those claw-grabber-type games at Old No. One.
2) I'm making a pizza tonight. Not just throwing a frozen one in the oven. I'm making the dough and then putting all kinds of tasty goodness on it (mmm.... cheese, peppers and onions!)
3) I'll be done with tests by 3:30 p.m. on Thursday. Then it's one little shift at work (I'll be non-contagious by then), followed by lots of rest and sleep.
Sigh . . . poor baby . . . you get to whine all you want.
ReplyDeleteMajor bumerooni.
To take a stab at answering your "why" question: It makes perfect sense to me. Stress level up, amount of sleep down, immune system tanks. What could possibly be more stressful than having your last exam of college be PHYSICS!!!??? Oh, and not to mention some rather big life changes.
My dear, you need about 3 straight weeks of rest. Listen to Dr. Kimball-Baker...she knows of what she speaks. And if you intend on keeping your tonsils (you do have the, right?), I highly recommend the art of mindfulness meditation and a whole lotta sleep.
Seems to me the evil guys at the moment are those little buggers hanging out in your throat. Let the antibiotics do their work and be sure to take them all. They're less evil that way.
Stepping off soap box now...
(Ever wonder why I named blog what I did? Heh heh heh ~ ; ^ P )
And now I've gone and made matters worse: You've just been Tagged... stop by!
ReplyDelete