Monday, April 20, 2009

Summer hurry up!

I keep stumbling upon blogs that belong to rubber stampers that post their wonderful cards, and they have so many cool ideas! It's making me want to stamp big time!! I haven't really sat down to stamp some cards in a long time, because I don't have my stamping stuff at school and I haven't really had a summer that wasn't full of traveling or geology in a few years. So, needless to say, I have not had the time or the ability, really, to do any stamping. I can't wait until the summer!!! I am going to bust out my stamping supplies and make some sweet cards.

It's also my goal this summer to tie up all the loose ends on any scrapbooks that I've started. I'm not allowed to start new scrapbooks. Well, I'm not allowed to make any scrapbooks with any digital pictures that I have. If I want to scrapbook those, I am going to do it digitally, unless I really come upon a great idea for a scrapbook. But, I've got a bunch of pictures in boxes and folders lying around my house that need to get put into already existing scrapbooks. Like my trip to Germany junior year of high school. Yep, still haven't finished that one. Thank goodness I actually kept up with my travel journal on that trip, or I would have forgotten everything from the pictures.

I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, shahzbaht! I sold a TON of stamping supplies in our garage sale last year. I still have a few left. Want them? I need a studio for all the arts and crafts pursuits I love. Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, that's a funny word (definitely enjoyed your post about shahzbaht, as well!). If you're looking to get rid of the stamping stuff, I'd be willing to help you out. :) Thanks! I'm sure I'll be around a decent amount this summer before Erik heads off to Europe, so I'd love to take a look at the stuff you don't want anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a nerd, and I heart your face.

    ReplyDelete