1) Really big snow blower/plow/tractor that clears out our backyard (a.k.a. our parking lot). Morris received a hefty dumping of snow this past week, which makes it pretty difficult to get cars out of our snow-covered lot and into the alleyway. Thankfully, our landlords use a snow-removal service when it snows more than the manageable amount. Though, I do not have a car, I still benefit from our lot being plowed (it makes it much easier for my wonderful roommates and friends to give me rides, for which I am very thankful!). I was also lucky enough to be home at the time this snow-plowing beast arrived. I stayed inside (where I was still intimidated by the plow).
2) School: It's getting down to crunch time. I came to the realization today that I have a rather large paper draft due about a week before my Senior Seminar (that I have yet to seriously put ti
I LOVE CHUCK LESMEISTER SNOW REMOVAL!!!
ReplyDelete