Pile of Thoughts

- I really want to plant a vegetable garden. And an herb garden. Unfortunately, both of those require a yard, which is something I do not have yet (and probably won't for a while).
- I'm really eager to start apartment hunting for next year. I enjoy looking at different places and imagining how things would be set up. The only problem is that I don't know what city to look at (Duluth, Las Vegas, or Austin), nor do I know a price range. So, I've been keeping an eye out for decent places at decent prices (or, rather, what I'm guessing are decent prices), but then I have to stop myself because I should be doing something more productive.
- I am excited to test out the two really cool candles that Erik got me for my birthday. They have wooden wicks, which are supposed to make them sound like a crackling fire when they burn. And they both smell rrrreally good!
- I'm craving chocolate (what's new?).
- I keep acquiring penguins. I currently have 4 penguin stuffed animals in my room (not including those which are at my parents' house) and I recently got a penguin note-pad. I should note that I love penguins. I think they are absolutely adorable. With that being said, none of my penguins have been self-acquired. They are all gifts. Someday, I hope that my kids like penguins, because they will be getting the hand-me-downs.
- I miss summer. Perhaps, if I hear back from UNLV soon, I'll be able to spend a decent chunk of my Spring Break in Las Vegas. I'm hoping that the dose of sunshine and heat from Vegas will pull me through what's left of Minnesota's winter and "spring."
May you get a warm, sunny vegetable and herb garden sooner than you think! I love your blog!
ReplyDelete