Isaiah David was born at 5:00 this morning to my cousin Ginny and her husband Dave!!
I don't have many details yet, but I do know that all is well. Congrats to the new parents!
Now that there are two babies in my family, my mom is preparing for little ones to be visiting our house by having super cool toys around. An example would be this awesome penguin bouncy thing (that I am horribly jealous of, by the way, and I may have spent 15 minutes playing with it as soon as I discovered its existence in our house...).
Photo: My mom, Linda, who is actually a photographer by profession.
Thata girl...never lose that inner kid...speaking of babies, do you realize I've had more contact with you in the past 2 weeks than my youngest (who I'm sure would prefer that I not refer to as my baby)? Congratulations on the new addition to the family. They are indeed a blessing!
ReplyDelete