Grad school is busy. Oiy.
In the next two weeks, I must accomplish a lot of stuff.
- Hydrogeology Problem Set (or two)
- Hydrogeology Take-Home test (almost done!)
- Cut a bunch of basalts down to size
- Schedule SEM time to look at the olivines in said basalts
- Give a short presentation regarding my research to my adviser and her other students
- Have my GSA Grant Proposal draft finished
- Give a practice Thesis Proposal talk to my class
- Finish the Thesis Proposal draft
- Prepping the last two labs of the semester
- Grading policy letters for those labs
- and any 'normal' homework that pops up in there (and it will)
I may need to use a substantial amount of caffeine to do this. It might hurt. Oiy.
See! You always start wit you list, and before you now it, poof, you're done! You rock, Julie. No pun intended!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm about half-way done with that list right now, but unfortunately a lot of the stuff that's left is time consuming. But, a lot of that stuff builds off of each other, so hopefully it won't be too tough to get through.
ReplyDelete