There are many ways to procrastinate online, and I would like to share with you my 5 favorite ways to do so. In no particular order:

2) PhD Comics (Piled High & Deeper). Anyone in grad school should appreciate the humor of these comics. There's even an "emergency button" in case your advisor walks in.

3) Various blogs. See my blogs I follow on the sidebar :)

4) Yahoo news stories. If it weren't for FOX (we only get one TV channel) and Yahoo, I would probably never know what is going on.

5) Facebook. Because, well, yeah... I'm a student who got sucked into the trend.

3) Various blogs. See my blogs I follow on the sidebar :)

4) Yahoo news stories. If it weren't for FOX (we only get one TV channel) and Yahoo, I would probably never know what is going on.

5) Facebook. Because, well, yeah... I'm a student who got sucked into the trend.

Images:
1) icanhascheezburger.com
2) phdcomics.com
3) blog.ning.com/2008/04/augmenting_your_blog_or_websit.html
4) yahoo homepage screenshot
5) brainz.org/completely-unscientific-yet-accurate-look-social-sites/
No comments:
Post a Comment