
Things I Am Thankful For Over Thanksgiving Break:
- For the second year now, I got to spend Thanksgiving with Erik
- I was able to see relatives that I normally don't see on Thanksgiving because they live in Las Vegas and Los Angeles
- Being able to talk on the phone with the Minnesota relatives I usually spend Thanksgiving with
- Fun times (and free drinks) with my generous cousin
- A very much appreciated early Christmas present from my aunt & uncle: A Costco Membership!
- Another job prospect for Erik (he has an interview this Friday!!)
- Decorating the apartment for Christmas
- Today is pay-day!
Awwwwwwwwwww.....I wish I could've talked to you, too! So, here's a belated note: I am thankful for Julie's kindness, big heart, hospitality, and purdy pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely list. Fantastic and awesome choice of photo!
ReplyDeleteThanks you two! So sweet.
ReplyDeleteAnd, Kathleen, I'm sorry we didn't get to talk on Thanksgiving as well. Hopefully we'll be back in MN soon though to talk in person!