Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pocket full of sunshine...

It's the weekend!! (I don't have class on Fridays, so my weekend starts early. It gets interrupted by having to teach on Saturday, but oh well) I would say that I'm probably about half-way through the list I posted last time. I have a ton to get done this weekend, but tonight I am enjoying an evening of relaxation (we bought a Christmas tree! but it won't be put up until the day after Thanksgiving).

Here's a goofy picture of myself that I took while playing with the webcam function on my new laptop.


P.S. Sorry if the post title gets that song stuck in your head. It was playing on the radio in the car and is in my head.

3 comments:

  1. What fun shot! And yay for the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! LOVE the picture Julie... I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Shannon, when I was playing with the webcam it reminded me of when you got your new Mac last year! Good times. :)

    ReplyDelete