Lilyface. Lilymonster. She's simply known as Lily. :)

This is the cat that I'll be taking care of for a couple of days while my friend Kyla goes apartment hunting in Ohio. I haven't seen Lily in a while, so it should be a fun time. I'm just hoping that she won't harass the beta fish too much or sneak into the food container (she can be a sneaky little bugger, I hear).
I'm looking forward to cat-sitting. When I was really little, we had an orange cat named Max (he was big, fuzzy, had a bald stomach and was a total sweetie). But then my dad found out he was allergic to pet dander, so we haven't been able to have pets ever since. Max then moved over to my grandma's house, where he had my grandma's white cat Schatzi as a companion. So, really, the only times I've taken care of a cat are when my grandma or aunt and uncle (who also have cats) went out of town. My mom and I would drive over there, feed the cats, clean the litter box, play for a while, and then head home. This time I actually get to stay at my friend's apartment and be with Lily full time for a few days. Someday, I want to get pets of my own, but I don't know when I'll be able to afford that. So, for now, it's nice to hang out with my friends' pets.
Photo: Kyla or Rustin
Lilypilly is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteDon't get bit!
KITTAY!
ReplyDeleteHeh, heh, heh. . . you have been "tagged." Come seem me at my blog!
ReplyDelete