Monday, February 23, 2009

Should have stayed in bed today...


Today was one of those days where staying in bed would have been much more pleasant than getting up. I had a terrible dream last night, and tossed and turned the rest of the time. Once I got up this morning, I went to start my day as usual with a cup of white chocolate caramel cappuccino and a bowl of frosted mini-wheats. The only thing out of the ordinary was that I poured water onto my cereal rather than milk. Oiy. I also found out today that I did not get funded for an assistantship at the one school that has accepted me so far.

On the plus side of things, Erik was there as usual for hugs and I had a pleasant evening at work. So, I shall leave you with a picture of the lovely flowers from Erik on Valentine's Day (which, by the way, was the first time any guy has ever given me flowers).

1 comment: